25 Oct 07

The Royo Romance (18)

Click here for Part 17.

From Royo Girl:

There has been a lot going on recently, which I would prefer to tell you in person. I would love to come visit you while you are still at Tucson prison. You can also call me if you want to, here is my telephone number. I will figure out when I can come see you to explain all. Until then….

To Royo Girl:

I was delighted to receive your letter as previously you’d said that the food visit would be your last visit to this prison. Naturally, I can’t wait to see you and to hear what’s been going on in your life. It sounds like you have something important to tell me, and you certainly have roused my curiosity.

My sister was recently married and I’m enclosing my favourite picture of her special day. Her happy face says it all. The handsome groom looks like he’s moving in for a kiss as she explodes in delight. It’s to be hoped that I can make a woman so happy some day.

Missing you loads. Can’t wait to give you a hug and a kiss.

Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2006-2007 Shaun P. Attwood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you think RG is attracted to John the con, but not John the man? She couldn't be that shallow, could she?

She wouldn't be the first.