2 Jul 08

From T-Bone (Letter 5)


T-Bone - A deeply-spiritual massively-built African American. A prison gladiator with more stab wounds than Julius Caesar. A good man to have on your side.

6-22-08

Hey Shaun,

What’s happening over there in the land of tea and biscuits?

Reading your blog, I see Gemma was picking your brain. Be careful, brother!

When are you going to send me some pics of the Northern England countryside?

Peace, my friend. Be of good cheer.

Your friend, T-Bone

Strength + Honor

Each one – Teach one


Email comments to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below

Copyright © 2007-2008 Shaun P. Attwood

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need help to stop taking drugs please help by offering advice or experiences via a blog I created. I don't really have anyone to talk to about these things!

Help me out...