Question Time With Frankie

Frankie - A Mexican Mafia hit man and leader of prison "booty bandits" who has been proposing our gay marriage ever since he saw me rubbing antifungal ointment on the bedsores on my buttocks at the Madison Street jail. He was there on murder charges he subsequently beat.

Chris wrote: I know work is supposed to build character, but earning $6 a week is ridiculous. It's almost as though they wanted to create an irresistible incentive for drug trafficking. Nah, couldn't be. Anyway, good on you, Frankie, for resisting! Stay strong, get out, do good, do well.

Frankie replied:

Chris, I’m going to paint you a quick little picture of how corrupt this system is. The Arizona Department of Corrections is awarded $30,000 plus per year for each inmate. Times 40,000 prisoners equals over $1 billion. Are we to believe with this amount of money they can’t pay us more than $6 a week to live off? You tell me how is someone supposed to build character like that? In fact it’s the other way around, they force you and put you in a situation where you have to supplement your income with irregular activity. Not only that, this so called prison would rather spend money protecting child molesters and rapists.
Bottom line, I got busted for drugs in prison and I’m paying for it.
Chris, no disrespect whatsoever. Just thought I’d throw a little something your way. Much respect, Frankie.

Our friends inside appreciate your comments.

Email comments or questions for Frankie to writeinside@hotmail.com or post them below. To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity.

Shaun P. Attwood

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Hello

Just so you know - it wasn't me that posted that.

It was Chris from Phoenix, not me - your friendly neighborhood commenter.

I feel sad now

Chris H

(note the H not Phoenix) :'(