An Evening Meal (by the Occult Killer)

Dubbed the Occult Killer by the media, Brandon is serving 6 to 12 years in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Department of Corrections. His crime: he killed his best friend in a drunk-driving accident. When police investigators discovered Gothic paraphernalia in his bedroom, they naturally concluded Brandon had committed a sacrificial murder for the benefit of Satan.

The kitchen is on this string of heinousness, so I’ve been hanging back and eating 7-11 cuisine. Tonight was sausage simulate with cheese-flavored snack product on Keefe cracker-flavored flatbreads, expertly sliced with my ID card. Whatever that processed garbage is made out of, it’s pretty good. On top of that I have some freeze-dried milk and Imperial Ice Cream Credits. A few nights ago I had some raspberry cheesecake ice cream. Slammin’. I swear, we eat whatever beefs it on the highway. Say if a poultry truck overturns that day, chicken dinner for a week. Same thing when the crows start to disappear. Very odd…

Click here for Brandon's previous blog.

Click here for Brandon's review of Hard Time.

1 comment:

JM said...

I remember watching a program "lockup" or something of that nature and some of the inmates only ate from the commisary because of how nasty the food was and the threat of being tainted by other inmates as well.
When I worked in the kitchen at Adobe Mt Juvenile corrections, we would "dog" the food by putting cleaning solutions,spit or whatever in it. This was a common occurrence when working the kitchen, crap pay and abused kids = mayhem.
I look back now and feel sickened by some of the behaviors I participated in.