Iron Man’s Freedom (Part 3)

Iron Man - A martial-arts expert and personal trainer whose crimes include smashing someone’s door down to collect a debt.

Yesterday I celebrated my first birthday out in eight years. It was a good day. I worked for a couple of hours and then spent time with my Mom, my youngest son Nathan, his girl and their two sons. We went out to eat for dinner, and I had steak, shrimp, and all the trimmings. Even treated myself to some chocolate cake, fudge, and carrot cake. Small portions of the dessert items as I am not accustomed to eating much sugar.

I spent the day reflecting over the past 8 years and over the things l have accomplished in the last year, and particularly in the last 8 months. Also evaluating the current situations, circumstances and relationships that I am exploring.

My workout program is paying off. I've gained 18 pounds of muscle mass since I came home. Still hitting the gym 3 to 4 nights a week.

Seizing the day and enjoying the present moment.

In truth, things couldn't be going much better.

Love and Respect,

As Always,

Iron Man

Click here for Iron Man’s Freedom Part 2

Click her for the fight story, Iron Man v Snake Eyes

Our prison friends appreciate your comments

Post comments for Iron Man below or email them to writeinside@hotmail.com To post a comment if you do not have a Google/Blogger account, just select anonymous for your identity

Shaun Attwood

2 comments:

JM said...

Not much info really,but good anyway.

Seems like Iron Man has his head on straight and isn't making unrealistic goals for himself.

keep up the good work Iron Man

~Big Jason

Shannon Clark said...

Good job and good luck. After seeing Shaun on the "outside", it's amazing how fast an inmate can assimilate, and it is what should happen. Sue O