From T-Bone (Letter 16)

T-Bone Radiating power and strength, this deeply-spiritual massively-built African-American towers over most inmates. He is a prison gladiator with more stab wounds than Julius Caesar.A good man to have on your side.

Peace my Brother,

  This letter is being written by someone else. I’m dictating it to him. Everything is fine besides the fact that I miss my beautiful wife and you my good friend. I didn’t receive your latest postcard because it had an airmail sticker on it, so please send me some good tidings from across the pond, my brother. How is your niece? I’m praying for her right now.

  I’ve often dreamt of speaking in front of students there because it’s more than just a serious responsibility, it’s an honor, and a privilege that not many people have. I can’t wait to be standing with you, brother, and doing what I believe I’ve been called to do.

  Please say Hi to all of the students in the T-Bone Appreciation Society. Give them my respect and heartfelt thanks for their prayers and hopes for me. Please share with them that I will be there, and I will speak nothing but the truth about my life and how drugs and a life on the street have caused nothing but pain and destruction, and to say the least, heartache.

  The next time, I will help people who are on drugs instead of allowing temptation to control me or problems that we use to make excuses to go to do wrong. It’s the same way all around the world, so what we need to do is help people by telling them the truth about drugs and drug addiction. Man, do I have some things to say, and I will with you and as many people I can in my life.

  I love you brother, so please stay strong and positive. Give my respects to your lovely family.

  Each one. Teach one.
  Steel embrace.
  Strength and Honor

  T-Bone

  Please click here for T-Bone’s previous letter:  http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2011/10/normal-0-from-t-bone-letter-15-and-my.html

  Click here for T-Bone's previous postcard: http://jonsjailjournal.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/postcards-from-t-bone-3.html

  I now have two books featuring T-Bone, the hard-hitting Prison Time and a self-help book, Lessons from a Drug Lord– both include T-Bone fight stories
  Shaun Attwood  

1 comment:

Eliseo Weinstein said...

Reading T-Bone's letter gave me goosebumps. He had so much respect and appreciation for all the people who were there for him. He is able to realize that there are other people who are worried and wish him well when he gets out. I hope that you will also share his future letters with your readers. Take care!

Eliseo Weinstein @ JRsBailBond.com (Gardena, CA)