Welcome from The Independent!

Here's my full Banged-Up Abroad episode on YouTube:



If you have any questions for me, please Tweet me here, or post them to my Facebook here or post them in the comments below.

Click here for questions that I answered about my Banged Up Abroad episode for National Geographic

My books the Banged Up Abroad episode is based - Party Time, Hard Time and Prison Time - are all available on Amazon here.  

Click here to read about the prisoners at this blog who range from Mafia hit men to giant transsexuals.  






If you are inclined to see how dangerous the jail is, here's a video of an Aryan Brotherhood gang member murdering an inmate who has refused to beat someone up for the gang:



Here's a video of the guards murdering a mentally ill war hero who is unsentenced:



In this video I describe in much more detail the horrific jail conditions:



My mum's talk at a school that made everyone cry:



I hope you enjoy my blog!

Shaun Attwood 

No comments: