Dawn of a New Adventure (Part 13)

Last Saturday night, I spoke at a fund-raiser for Paul Denham, a partially blind Englishman serving life in prison in California for a murder he never committed. I met Paul's mum in 2012 at a Koestler Trust event and I posted his story here. Since then, the movement to help Paul has gained momentum and the London Innocence Project has accepted his case.



In addition to my talk on drugs and prison to schools, I've recently launched a new talk to schools based on the 10 most important lessons I've learned in my life as set out in my new self-help book, Lessons. Any teachers interested in my new talk can book it through this link. 

My third book, Prison Time, was published successfully in the UK last month, completing my life story as a trilogy. Kindle orders will not be delivered worldwide until April 30th. Amazon USA hasn't shipped out any books that were pre-ordered in America, but the Book Depository is shipping worldwide, so if you are in America and you don't want to wait for Amazon USA, you can cancel your outstanding order and get it from the Book Depository by using this link.

So far no copies of Lessons have been shipped, but the ebook is being delivered in the USA via this link and audio books are being delivered worldwide using this link. If you want to listen to the beginning of Lessons then click "play sample" at this link.

I've been receiving emails from people who have read Prison Time asking when the biography that Two Tonys dictated to me is going to be published. Thanks to my new Dragon voice recognition software, I'm dictating the notes I took in prison to my computer, so it's coming along much quicker than typing it up. This is the first blog that I'm actually dictating to my computer. It's great not to be hunched over typing.

On the evening of May 21 in London, I'm doing another Banged-Up Abroad talk, including a question and answer session. Tickets are available here.


Shaun Attwood

No comments: