From T-Bone (Letter 23)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. Gang members are now threatening T-bone for smashing the rapist. Here’s his latest letter:

People here are talking because of what I did to the shower rapist. Some are saying that he deserved it, but there are others who want to force themselves on another man in this environment. I hope that all the people who think like that find peace and turn to Jesus for help and guidance in all things.

I believe you have to stand up for what is right, no matter where you are. I’ve done a lot of bad in my life, but that doesn’t stop the fact that we all can do something to help someone who is in need when the opportunity arises.

When the kid got raped in the shower, I couldn’t just run up in there and stop it because I would have been labelled a rat, and also if the guards saw me kick that guy’s butt in the shower, I would have got into more trouble than I’m in. I did what I did when I could because I had to stand up.

There are lots of things going on in here like making some kid stick dope up his butt, so that the head of some gang or race doesn’t get caught with it. There’s always someone getting jumped or run-off because they can’t pay for something stupid. People get beat up just so others can steal the few items of food they bought from the store.

Now shower jumper’s gang members have a problem with me because I called him out.

I will write more later on this. Please tell everyone who has helped me thank you and God Bless.



I now have two books featuring T-Bone, the hard-hitting Prison Time and a self-help book, Lessons from a Drug Lord

Shaun Attwood  

No comments: