From T-Bone (Letter 38)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter:

NOT GUILTY! Praise God, he did it! Not guilty on everything. The jury only went into deliberations for a few hours. It didn’t take them long to see through the lies.

I had to stand in front of 120 people, while the court read out loud the crimes I was charged with, but hadn’t committed. The people in the justice system are cold, and I mean real cold.

One crime I was accused of was in an area with a security camera. The cop in this case said the video footage wasn’t available because there was no one there to make a copy for him.
My lawyer asked the cop on the stand, “Wasn’t there anyone in the tech department in the Phoenix Police Department who would make a copy for you?”
“I don’t know,” the cop responded, which in other words meant it was a bogus case.
They didn’t care. They went after me like a dog after a cat.
The cop admitted on the stand that he knew a witness had lied multiple times. They knew all that, but they didn’t care. All they cared about was putting me away for 145 years.

Anyway, the verdict was awesome. It was so powerful to experience God’s love at that moment. They tried to give me 145 years, but God said no. Now I am even more motivated to spread the word of truth and to tell people to say no to drugs, gangs and that lifestyle.

God gave me a victory, and soon I will be free. When I was a kid, I always knew God was there. I just didn’t know how to communicate with him and I allowed other influences to cloud my mind. But let me tell you something: I will sing to the top of the mountain that there is a God, who saved and delivered me from 145 years in that courtroom. God is love, and never forget that fact.

To everyone at the T-Bone Appreciation Society: I thank all of you who have allowed the goodness to come out of your hearts to help me. Please know that we should never give up no matter how hard things get, and please be aware of what evil does to people like those in the court. Believe in what is good, love people, think and speak positive. I am on fire, full of joy, so right now all I want to do is say how good life truly is.

I have one minor charge to deal with. So still I must wait in this place.

Shaun Attwood, you are a true friend. Jesus said a man can call himself fortunate if he can count his friends on one hand in a lifetime. God bless you, my friend, my brother. Keep telling the kids to stay away from drugs and to watch out for sickos. Peace to you, my brother. I’ll write more soon. Here’s to you, Shaun, and to me coming over to England for a visit.

Each one teach one,
Strength and honour
Steel embrace

T-bone




My book Prison Time includes how I met T-Bone


Shaun Attwood    

3 comments:

devast io said...

It is easy to understand, detailed and meticulous! I have had a lot of harvest after watching this article from you! I feel it interesting, your post gave me a new perspective! I have read many other articles about the same topic, but your article convinced me! I hope you continue to have high quality articles like this to share with everyone!

bellacallen said...

I really enjoyed reading your post. Thank you for sharing such useful information here through this blog.
Roadrunner users face lots of errors while using the Roadrunner Email. If you have been looking to fix the Roadrunner Email Not Working issues, you just dial our toll-free number and talk to experts. They will guide you Roadrunner related issues.

sofihayat said...


Have you been searching for the Cash app customer service number if yes then it is the right place for you. Here you will get the 24/7 helpline number of the cash app and if you have any kind of issue in using the cash app, then they can also be resolved by a single click on this link.