Thames Reach Hostels Waterloo Project Visit



This week I spoke at a hostel that supports people sleeping rough on London's streets. My sister wrote an article for the Independent about the pioneering work being done at the hostel, which has resulted in improvements in the well-being of the clients and a fall in criminal activity. In the above video I'm answering questions from the clients and staff.


















This week I'm off to Brussels for two days, where I'm speaking at a conference about the quality of life and autonomy in prison. I have non-stop schools talks across the UK for one month when I get back. In between all of the travel, I'm putting the finishing touches to Two Tonys' life story.

Shaun Attwood

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's important to fully understand how to write in a formal and informal manner when preparing for exams. The correct way to write both formal and informal letters can be confusing and uncertain when you don't know the rules that employers and other professionals will expect to find in a letter addressed to them. See more letter of recommendation for medical residency