From T-Bone (Letter 43)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter:

In supermax today, I got some legal mail, and the guard stood right in front of me and read it which is illegal. He stood there, right in my face with an evil look, and tried to lie about his behaviour. He wanted me to cuss him out, but I didn’t take the bait. There are always people who try to do all the unnecessary things to make it hard for everyone, who get off on being evil.

A new guy just showed up who they gave twelve years for killing someone. They gave me thirteen years for something I didn’t even do, and they had no evidence at all in my case. The new guy is white. If I had his case, they would have given me the death penalty.

The racist attitudes that drive these places are so messed up. The guys don’t realise that the hate, confusion and fear only lead to more problems. The system encourages the racism, so they can control everyone, and they never stop the drugs, the rape or the illegal activity.






Shaun Attwood  

No comments: