From T-Bone (Letter 55)

T-Bone is a massively-built spiritual ex-Marine, who uses fighting skills to stop prison rape. T-Bone’s latest letter from Arizona prison:

I got in a fight with a guy over me telling him to leave a weak kid alone. He didn’t like that. He called me a guard. I put myself in that position, so I had to call him on it.

I went back to the building and waited for him in the laundry room. He changed into his shorts and came into the room. I hit him right away with a light right hand. It was a mistake because he had a rock in his right hand.

Bam! He hit me upside the head with the rock. I dropped like I came out of a plane. He was on me. He tried to choke me, but I grabbed his right hand and hit him in the balls. That made him wild with rage and hate. He really wanted to do me in.

By the power of God, I stopped myself because I was about to take it there, meaning that if he had tried to kill me, I would have tried to kill him.

Now it’s over with. God touched my heart and prevented me and him from doing any real damage.

L&R from Arizona to the T-Bone Appreciation Society





Shaun Attwood  

No comments: