My New Book: American Made

The second book in my War on Drugs series is now available as a paperback and an e-book: American Made: Who Killed Barry Seal? Pablo Escobar or George HW Bush

Amazon UK Link
Amazon USA Link
All of my books

Set in a world where crime and government coexist, AMERICAN MADE is the mind-twisting true story of CIA pilot Barry Seal that the Hollywood movie starring Tom Cruise is afraid to tell.

Barry Seal flew cocaine and weapons worth billions of dollars into and out of America in the 1980s. After he became a government informant, Pablo Escobar’s Medellin Cartel offered a million for him alive and half a million dead. But his real trouble began after he threatened to expose the dirty dealings of George HW Bush.

AMERICAN MADE rips the roof off Bush and Clinton’s complicity in cocaine trafficking in Mena, Arkansas.

“A conspiracy of the grandest magnitude.” Congressman Bill Alexander on the Mena affair.


Shaun Attwood’s WAR ON DRUGS SERIES – PABLO ESCOBAR, AMERICAN MADE, WE ARE BEING LIED TO and THE CALI CARTEL – is a series of harrowing, action-packed and interlinked true stories that demonstrate the devastating consequences of drug prohibition.

Shaun Attwood

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just watched your banged up abroad just like to say fair play to you I've had a very colourful life around drugs and prison only in this country I've been clean for nearly 8 years now I've often thought about maybe writing a book on my experiences good and bad and ugly but I'm not I think a talented enough writer to do my life's experiences justice do you maybe have any tips on writing it down and where to start. Jasonspencer23575@gmail.com please if you have any advice drop me an email thanks either way and you're story made me think for sure.

Carl Feige said...

Very nice! Already bookmarked this for later.
LMT MARS-L Stripped